What can you do to have fun with your friends and stay safe online?
This Scootle resource is aimed at Stage 3 students, and is focused on safe social networking and online chatting.
Curriculum and syllabus links
NSW Syllabus outcomes
- DMS3.2 Makes informed decisions and accepts responsibility for consequences
- INS3.3 Acts in ways that enhance the contribution of self and others in a range of cooperative situations
- PSS3.5 Suggests, considers and selects appropriate alternatives when resolving problems.
This resource also supports learning in the KLAs of English, HSIE and Creative Arts.
Australian Curriculum content descriptions
Health and Physical Education S3
- ACPPS054 Plan and practise strategies to promote health, safety and wellbeing
- ACPPS055 Practise skills to establish and maintain relationships
- ACPPS-56 Examine the influence of emotional responses on behaviour and relationships
- ACCPS057 Recognise how media and important people in the community influence personal attitudes, beliefs, decisions and behaviours